Friday, April 21, 2006

www.getfirefox.com

Just found yet another way to waste time on the net. Watching ads for Firefox @ firefoxflicks.com. Fans of Firefox submit self-made ads which would eventually be chosen to be shown on US TV. I'm pro-firefox.. so if you're not using firefox... you must join us, resistance is futile!

They range from:
The absurd - Whhee? Can't figure out why people find this funny. More for the geeks I guess..
Rapping - White men can't rap? Heh.. Liked this one tho'. Get firefox and some some chedda!
Cute ad with kids - You can't go wrong with kids...
Billy's Browser - My personal vote goes out to this one. Looks good for TV.
Cool animation - Very professional. Yet another ad which would look good for TV. My 2nd personal favourite.

Well, my job's done! I have hopefully suceeded in wasting more of your time online. However, if you've chosen Firefox over IE after this exercise.. good on yer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home