Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Exams ahoy!

Hey all, I've been quite busy with exams. Case names swimming in my head..(not to mention leaking) with a week left to my Constitutional Law exam, and less than 2 weeks to my other two papers : Tort and Contract law. After exams, I'll post something about burlesque and other stuff...

I'm planning to go semi-nocturnal for the next week or so.. sleeping at 9pm, getting up at 3am.. and heading to the library till noon and sleeping again and repeat. I just can't seem to concentrate in the afternoons.. the library can get pretty stuffy and claustrophobic during the day.. not to mention the amount of deodorant/perfume some people slap on. Its also distracting on some girls keep on playing with their hair.. arghh! Pet peeves.. I have. There's also a certain amount of personal satisfaction to be gained when you see people later on during the day and you can go like, ' Ha! I've been up and got more stuff done before you!'

Don't mind me.. the exams are getting to me if you haven't noticed. Sanity's the privillege of the few at these crucial moments of the year.

Mm.. In other news, I've updated my blog's links. Here's where I should put a disclaimer saying : I do not take any responsiblity for the content of any of these links. Enter at your own risk. Heh. No, seriously. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home