Sunday, May 14, 2006

I don't know how...

I don't know how I'm gonna survive. I'm out of instant noodles, and left with a single banana, an apple, a small cup of yoghurt and an orange. (Yes, I know.. really healthy eh? Apparently, bananas are good at keeping depression away, apples are better than keeping you awake in the morning than a cup of coffee and well, the orange is for the vitamin C I guess)

But I am in greater need of sustainence(not to mention caffiene)! To make things worse....

All the vending machines within the library (including the coffee machine/redbull machine.. the horror!!) are either:
a) out of order.
b) out of stock.

*sigh* And I'm out of small change... even if the machines were working I can't do anything. I gave it all up to the collection plate.. *mumble grumble*

Yeap, it's time to head into town and raid the shops... but they're only open tommorow morning.. arghh! All this studying(supposedly) is fueling an unsatiable hunger... I wonder how long till I might resort to canabilism. Must start singling out suitable candidates.. who are not too muscular yet not too fat.. Hmm. And which body part to start with? The thigh? The arm? Mm... Decisions.. decisions..

*deeper sigh* It's gonna be one long night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home