Monday, May 15, 2006

Bleh...

My attempt to get my name higher in the Google search list was rather futile. So far, if you search on google for 'Joachim Leong Ming Yoong', you're come across two articles with the one and only, *ahem* me.. both about Mother's day.. Heh. Anyway, it was mother's day back in Malaysia on Sunday.. So, quickly call home and tell your mommas you love 'em! For us in the UK, Mother's day was celebrated two months back. Yeah, you could use that as a weak excuse if you forgot...

I'll post more on my umm.. 'experiment results' and all another time when I've got more time on my hands. I did come across a Singaporean basketball-playing Joachim tho. Also saw a poker playing Joachim making a bluff somewhere. Oh, and lots of German Joachims.

That aside, I've discovered the wonders of post-rock in the form of Sigur Ros. Great stuff. They're an icelandic band.. with a unique sound quality to all their songs. Check out their lastest album Takk. Its the kinda music to listen when you're studying. Although, I have to admit at times you'll find yourself yolde-ing along with the music. Heh. Well, I've got something to add to my study music playlist besides Gregorian Chants and sountracks from Civ4, Howl's Moving Castle, Hearts of Iron 2, Bleach, Full Metal Panic 2, and of course good old classical music.

I had a dream I was in a monastery few weeks back. Must have been the Gregorian Chants. Mm.. And Vocation Sunday was two sundays ago. Hmm...

Alright back to yodle-ing with Sigur Ros and studying ways to sue our beloved governments. Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home