Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blogging may be hazardous to your personal liberty...

Slight exaggeration? Perhaps.

But someone should come out with a caricature with AAB pointing his finger with the caption," Bloggers, Pak Lah is watching you!" (Old new I know but still mention-worthy)

Read the article from reuters here.

Oh. And in other news, Dell is recalling it's batteries coz of their tendency to blow up due to overheating. My Dell laptop is one of the models affected but thankfully, my batterys in the clear. If your laptop is a Dell, get the battery serial number checked.

Read about it here.

Thanks Edwin for the head up here.

2 Comments:

At 6:18 am, Blogger Naoko said...

Joachim... This is Patricia from Stella. I know this is kinda out of the blue, but if you still remember her, please stop by Celeste's blog (I forgot her surname). The post's here:

Please pass this around.

Thank you.

(PS: Pass the message around as much as you can. Thank you)

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger Joachim L. said...

Celeste Lye?

Yeah, of course I remember you Pat!

KK, will try to pass the word around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home