Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mm.. puffy...

It gives a sense of serenity watching puffy clouds pass over the campus.. Kinda like some big guy up there slowly churning more cotton candy in the sky.. or like... big lumps of cotton off to clean some big ear in the sky. Heh.

Ah well, it's a stark reminder that the world goes on moving no matter what we do. Whether we stop to watch it move. Or whether we're too busy moving to notice it move. Or just too bitter/distraught to keep on going. Or just taking it all in and giving thanks to the big guy in the sky. It goes on moving with/without us.

And now.. a prayer specifically dedicated to hall food. (as you can see, I've been trying to give my right brain a workout..)

Oh Lord,
I know it's ain't much,
And it doesn't taste like much,
Neither does it look like much,
And they don't give us much,
But I hope I'm not asking too much,
When You bless all this food, (and of course the hands which prepared it)
Help me don't think much,
When I eat all this muck.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home