Thursday, May 18, 2006

Of few words...

Just a really quick one for today. Consti was relatively bad.. but it could have been worse and yet, it could have been better.

I'm really beat. Waking up early the past few days has done me in. I've still got contract and tort remaining and I'll be done on Tuesday.

If you're looking for some real life drama, do watch our Malaysian Parliament in action on Youtube. They really should broadcast the proceedings live on Malaysian TV. Imagine the entertainment value!

Besides that, BBC has this to say about Malaysia. This whole 'us vs. them' mentality is really sickening. Why can't we all meet halfway rather than I'll see you on your side with pitchforks and parangs? What kind of times are we living in? Here's where I say I don't like the word 'tolerance'. It's a negative word meaning: ' Oh, I don't like you.. but we're stuck together so I'll tolerate you.' Why can't we have more understanding and acceptance? Bleh.

All pretty bleak stuff. Then again, life ain't always rainbows and sunshine.

Alright I'm off for some end of the day muck. ie: Hall dinner. Whoopee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home