Monday, May 22, 2006

D'oh!


D'oh!

I woke up early today.. Testing my memory on over 50 cases involving tort... Had a good warm shower... Packed my stuff, ready to sit for my exam... Went down to breakfast with false bravado and a brave smile... I met my fellow law student, Eugene and in the course ofour conversation, I discovered...

My paper was tommorow and not today! Ugh. Messed up I am.

Somehow I had thought today was the 23rd and tommorow would be the 24th, and hence, I thought my tort paper would be today and my contract paper tommorow.

Well, on the bright side, I gained a day! Woohoo! On the other hand, that means my misery is stretched out longer. Bleh.

Back to the bright side, I feel kinda rejunevated. It's like... I've travelled back in time or like... I've cheated death! Not to mention the 'push' it gave my mind into thinking my paper was today.. Heheh. Ah well. Just need to hold on for another 48 hours here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home