Wednesday, May 31, 2006

1001 ways to waste your time....

Yeap, my exams are over and now i'm idle. Soo much time, so little to do. Post-exams you kinda get that feeling that you've lost your purpose in life yet.. burdenless. Heh. Ah well, I'll be back in KL on the 17th.

Just a link to share if you're really bored and you've got not much to do:

www.bash.org - Quotes from MIRC (Ah, good days of MIRC...brings back memories, doesn't it?)

Example of some quotes:

random girl: hey!
me: ...hi?
me: who is this?
random girl: Jessica, I saw u on myspace
random girl: ur hot
me: thanks
random girl: np
me: this girl keeps bugging me, but I don't want to talk to her
me: what should I do?
random girl: make up sum excuse, like ur mom is kickin u off or sumthing
me: oh alright
me: I have to go
me: my mom is kicking me off
me: bye

Primus521: hey dude the funniest thing happened to me today
Primus521: im at walmart and this chick is buying a box of tampons and they are missing the upc and wont ring up
Primus521: so the cashier tells his buddy to get a price check on tampax
Primus521: the dude looks at him and says, "the kind u push in, or the kind you hammer in?"
Primus521: lol
Primus521: turns out he misheard him
Primus521: he thought he said thumbtacs
Primus521: you should have seen the look on the chicks face
Primus521: omfg
Primus521: til the day i die
Primus521: i will never forget it

.....................................................................
..................................
where's pacman when you need him?

lmao there's a wicked lookign spider on my monitor and if i move the mouse around he chases after it
haha mendo
take a screen shot
wait
that made no sense

I swear to god

I've just heard a duck tell a joke
o...k
there was as group of ducks on a pond near where i live
one of the ducks was quacking away looking straight at a group of like 10 ducks
then he stopped and all the other ducks went mental
it looked just like duck stand-up comedy


Heh, yeap.. good stuff. Profanity and mature ratings warning tho' as your probabaly have noticed. Yours truly tried to keep the profanity to the minimum in the chosen quotes. So anyone here reading this and is under 18 should go here instead.


Umm.. some good movies to check out would be : Prime, Inside Man, Butterfly effect, All of studio ghibli's movies: Sprited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke (Studio Ghibli is Japan's equalivalent of Disney but way much better, just think no singing, a beautifully composed soundtrack and awe-invoking graphics/art)

Mm.. makes you fuzzy inside just looking at it, doesnt it?

I've yet to watch My Neighbour Totoro... which is done by the same guy, Hayao Miyazaki. Just don't mind the wierd names and equally wierd characters in the film as illustrated above.

The great thing about Miyazaki's films it that... it's more about the journey rather than the destination. Just enjoy the ride!

Ah well, that's all for now. Overandout.

P.S. If anyone in Notts is gonna be around till the 16th, get in touch with me for ulti frisbee/bball/Civ4/Dota or anything else which doesnt involve too much outflow of cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home