Saturday, October 14, 2006

Isn't she a beauty?


Yeah, there she is. My poor fragmented uni card. She's only 2 weeks old mind you. Then again, perhaps I should look at the glass half-full. When life gives yer lemons, make some lemonade!

It ain't wrapped.. It's contoured! How the curves fit into your palm.. giving a sleek feeling as you slide it across the library automated gates!

It ain't broke.. It's merely umm.. detachable! Makes it transporting around much easier! The larger piece is usable for getting into the library and getting books and all.. the smaller one would be ideal for times I can't remember for my life my library card no or my id no.

But most of all, she's unique! Of the thousands of Notts Uni cards out there, she's one of a kind!

Heh. If anyone needs a spindoctor, you know who to call.

Two sidenotes:
1) I've taken down my tag board as you've probably noticed. Feel free to leave a comment or just hit me up on MSN. I'm sorry that you can't leave a comment if you don't have a blogger account, but I left it as such to prevent people from spamming my comments.

2) I was looking around the net and I came across this guy on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/jamescarrington
A song of his was on Smallville's latest episode. Ache. I didn't watch it but I heard it was a good song from kryptonsite.com. Yes, I've given up on Smallville.. occasionally watching it if I'm bored out of my wits. In my book, Smallville has gone to the dumps. Check out this new show: Heroes. Good stuff!

While on myspace.. I also did a search for Rendra Zawawi. A talented uni mate of mine. Check him out here: http://www.myspace.com/rendrazawawi Heck! Even, Pete Teo left a comment on his myspace so he's definetely worth checking out.

Pete Teo's right here: http://www.myspace.com/peteteo

Enjoy! Cheerio.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger jess said...

gee...

thats very optimistic of you..
haha.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home