Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Easy listening...

Alright, let me be forward here. I'm not probably the last guy you'll want close to your comp/radio if you're trying desperately to keep a party alive. I'll opt out for Keane, Coldplay, Travis rather than any rap/RnB anyday...

Came across this cool artist, Final Fantasy (no, nothing to do with the FF series) . All he plays is a violin but he remixes it to come out with cool effects for his songs... This one's called "The Dream of Win and Regine". I find the girl in the video kinda cute.. in an eccentric way with her massive headphones and red hiding hood cloak... Lol. Each and every man to his own, now. I'll admit it's umm.. an unique video. Then again, most indie videos are.



I find this even cooler.. It's his renderation of Bloc's Party Modern Love. You've got to know the original to appreciate it tho'.



But above all, here's the song which is currently stuck in my head. Sentimental lyrics, they are but that's me.. a sentimental easy-listening slob. The video's nifty too.. it all seems sterile, precise and flawless. Everything's in synch, how things can seem to just fall in place. Or maybe it's celebrating the electronica component of song. Hm.




Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 12:34 pm, Blogger jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOON. (or wahtever the time is there in UK now actually hahahaha) have a blessed one

 
At 4:46 am, Blogger regine said...

hey!!! my name in a song....... yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home